Seminar: GRP Roofing Systems and How They Differ
This seminar covers the use of GRP as a roof waterproofing membrane and specifically addresses;
- The development, composition and common uses of GRP in the roofing industry.
- A comparison between in situ laminated GRP roof coverings and component-based factory-manufactured systems.
- Uses of GRP roofing in lieu of metal and other sheet products.
- Innovative specifications and applications.
Dealing with environmental matters, health and safety issues and assessing specific case studies, we review the robust specification and design practices using GRP roof coverings.
Who should attend?
Architects, planning professionals, facilities managers, building owners and sustainability professionals.
RIBA, Core Curriculum
- Design and building it: Design, construction, technology and engineering.
- Gain an appreciation of the differences between ‘wet lay’ and component-based GRP waterproofing systems.
- Understand the potential uses of GRP as a ‘flat’ or low-pitched roof covering.
- Understand the variety of applications possible with GRP waterproofing.
- Appreciate the benefits of GRP versus other products when considering design alternatives.
- To highlight the reasons for detailed specification.
- To clarify the significance of a meaningful manufacturer’s product guarantee.
- To emphasise the role of thorough product installation training.
- To broaden the attendee’s knowledge base of roofing systems in different situations.
For more information on this seminar, please contact us on 01327 701900 or email email@example.com