The interlocking dry verge system for plain tiles has been manufactured to prevent weather ingress and avoid reliance on mortar at the roof edge. Compatible with most machine-made single & double cambered concrete and clay plain tile types. Suitable for use on new build or refurbishment.
• Discreet with excellent kerbside appeal, specifically designed to retain the effect a traditional plain tile verge finish.
• Quick to install and reliable in service.
• Suitable for most machine-made single and double cambered clay and concrete plain tiles.
• Unique patented design to offer improved weather and wind resistance without reliance on mortar.
• Fully compliant with BS8612 allowing the installation a complete dry fix plain tiled roof.
• Designed to minimise staining of the verge and gable end.
• Unique top edge profile maintains the stepped tile course appearance.
• Two tiles at once feature and unique eaves mounting bracket offer a considerable saving in time.
• Smooth lap join improves the overall appearance.
• Eliminates the need for any tile undercloak and completes the finish at the gable.
• Suitable for all plain tile batten gauges from 88mm to 104mm.
• High heat distortion resistance compared to PVC
• UV stabilised for long term performance
• 15 years service life guarantee
For tile compatibility, please see downloads below.